FIXED: Missing Bugzilla Components

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 23:36:33 UTC 2008

Since we rolled out FAS2, the script that controls creation of bugzilla
components for new packages and changes ownership of packages based on
pkgdb information has been broken.  This has been fixed and the
components have been updated.  I've also optimized it so that we can run
it hourly instead of every 6 hours.

If you notice something still missing or any mismatches between what's
in the pkgdb and what's in bugzilla, feel free to contact me here or on
IRC: abadger1999 in #fedora-devel or #fedora-admin.

And l10n people, fixing the l10n bugzilla sync script is next on the
Fix-It!™ list.

-Toshio