New vegastrike for F-10: 500MB !! ??

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Apr 25 15:56:35 UTC 2008

Michael Schwendt <mschwendt <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Putting all games into one "Games" repo may work for some time until a
> game pkg builds a library that is used by a pkg in another repo.

That's not even just a hypothetical, we already had this situation in KDE 3
where kdeaddons(-extras) depended on kdegames because of the Atlantik Designer.
These days, only kdeaddons-atlantikdesigner is left of kdeaddons, so this could
presumably go to the games repo together with kdegames3 it depends on, but this
situation may occur again.

        Kevin Kofler