200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Apr 26 05:44:34 UTC 2008

KH KH wrote:
> 2008/4/14, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>:
>> Hi all,
>
>>     * libXNVCtrl -- Library providing the NV-CONTROL API
>>
> I could co-maintain this one. I would need to figure out which apps
> are using it.
> At least i know oyranos (that i maintain), and maybe others, but
> repoquery --whatrequires libXNVCtrl.so.0 don't tell much...

Strange, atleast gnome-applet-sensors should hsow up, thats the reason why I
packaged libXNVCtrl in the first place, good to hear others are using it too.

I very much welcome a co-maintainer, or if you wish you may even have it
completely. Let me know if you want me to release it in pkgdb, or if you want
to co-maintain request the necessary rights and I'll ack them.

Regards,

Hans