Orphaning package

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat Apr 26 09:53:24 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:11:33AM +0200, Alain PORTAL wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I get too many conflicts, first with the french translation team six month
> ago, second with some Redhat people, today, with a big head (as several
> people in the french translation team), I make the decision to definitevely
> leave the Fedora Extras Team.

That's sad. I also want to leave sporadically when something pisses me off
in fedora, but sofar I'm still here... As other said, couldn't this be
solved by somebody from FESCo or the like (if I remember well FESCo also
takes care of translation teams).

> - fcron [1]

I can take this one. I thought I was already in the package databese,
but it seems not, so I did it. But I'd prefer to be co-maintainer.

Also it should ceretainly be considered as a replacement for
cronie+anacron, if I remember I will try to push it oncec again for F10.

> - tetex-euro-font

I don't remember precisely, but isn't this in texlive?

--
Pat