How to downgrade Fedora to previous release?

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:55:50 UTC 2008

Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 18:01 +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
>> Funny but I more and more time spending working in Mac environment
>> (because of the Fedora issues). One note - Safari complains about
>> bugzilla's query pages (looks like nobody tested them in Safari)
>
> Noone has to use Safari. In fact, it is usually a pretty bad idea to do
> so. However it might be nice to have it working there...

I use safari fairly regularly for comparisons with firefox, including the
bugzilla query page.  I just deliberately checked it and I have no idea what is
supposedly wrong with it; it works fine and generates no scripting errors.

I'd be interested to know what the problem is, but it definitely is not
something everyone is seeing.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29