More than one ssh key in FAS

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 04:01:58 UTC 2008

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> And why does FAS seem to log me out after about 30 seconds?  (OK, I
> exaggerate, but the timeout can't be longer than about 5 minutes).
> There doesn't seem to be any configurable to make it keep me logged in
> for a reasonable length of time.
>
 > Sorry, I'm moaning, I know, and I should just submit patches....

I'd love some help looking into this.  The timeout is currently set to
20 minutes of inactivity but I've heard reports that something much
shorter is occurring some of the time.  We just haven't been able to
track it down yet.  There's several pieces of code that could be at
fault.  The two that we created are jsonfasprovider_ and
safasprovider_.  safasprovider_ is used by fas2 to authenticate you for
the Account System.  jsonfasprovider_ is used by all the other apps to
authenticate you via fas.  If the problem isn't in either of those then
the issue is in TurboGears code itself.

.. _jsonfasprovider: http://tinyurl.com/3lonub,
.. _safasprovider: http://tinyurl.com/6npauz

-Toshio