FCoA [Was: Re: FESCO]

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Apr 28 21:13:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:48:08AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:

> > That's exactly my point. For such issues, a specific guideline which
> > allows not to involve FESCo would be better.
>
> I respectfully disagree.  A _better_ solution would be for FESCo to
> spend less time deciding features, and more time focusing on community
> issues and development.

I agree with your sentence, but it is not contradictory with what I say,
guidelines to avoid involving FESCo for 'stale bugs with solution
proposed by the submitter' will certainly help FESCo focusing on community
issues and development. There could be, in that guideline, recourse to
FESCo, but this should not be the first thing to do in such case.

--
Pat