Note: builds moved to dist-f9-updates-candidate

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Apr 29 01:26:53 UTC 2008

Bill Nottingham <notting <at> redhat.com> writes:
> Any builds that are not currently tagged for release with Fedora 9
> are now being moved to dist-f9-updates-candidate.

Some builds against dist-f9 have been running during the move, e.g. this gcc
build:
and this emacs build:
which both completed successfully, but failed their final tagBuild stage
because dist-f9 is now locked. They will have to be tagged into
dist-f9-updates-candidate or dist-f9 manually.

There are 3 dist-f9 builds still running:
eclipse: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=47282
java-1.6.0-openjdk: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=47470
openoffice.org: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=47360

ipa was apparently rebuilt manually to workaround this, then the original build
got tagged dist-f9-updates-candidate anyway:

I have looked at all the .fc9 builds in the affected timeframe, I hope I
haven't missed any.

        Kevin Kofler