Updates for F8: where did they go?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:56:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 02:08:54 +0000 (UTC), Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Till Maas <opensource <at> till.name> writes:
>
> > I do not know what "Pushed" means here, but in the 4th line there is:

> Exactly. That's what's confusing about it.
>
> On one hand, it says that status is testing. On the other hand is says that a
> push to stable has been requested and that it's been pushed. If it is not in
> stable yet, shouldn't it say that pushed is false?

In think I've reported that in bodhi bug tracker. It ought to reset the
"Pushed:" field together with the request to push from testing to
stable. Or combined the status into one less ambiguous field. Else it's
too confusing.

--
Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux 2.6.23.15-137.fc8
loadavg: 1.15 1.12 0.83