F9 installation screenshot

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Apr 30 13:32:48 UTC 2008

Le Mer 30 avril 2008 10:36, Matej Cepl a écrit :

> As a non-American I think I can say that this fear of being too
> much labelled as an American distribution is totally silly.

I does not matter if some people are ok with the image conveyed. This
is marketing. You don't add a message because it plays well with part
of your target audience, you add a message that plays well with most
of your target audience and has no negative effect with the rest.

Past attempts did have a significative negative effect.

--
Nicolas Mailhot