Re: Buggy network connection causes very low system responsiveness

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Adam Jackson <ajackson redhat com> wrote:
>  Dan Williams actually tracked this down a while ago.  Thank you for
>  reminding me, I'll push out an update for this.

The only reason i ran into it was because NM stopped seeing my wired
network hardware.
So i flipped over to the legacy network script and was greeted with
this far more fascinating perversion of application hang ups when the
network segment changes.

Once this gets fixed, I'll get back to trying to figure out why NM
doesn't see that eth0 exists.

-jef