Network Manager Summary

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Apr 3 22:52:06 UTC 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008 23:14:27 Mike Chambers wrote:

> Dan, any chance of a quick summary for us for wireless users and just
> wired (laptops and desktops) so we can get a better understanding on who
> can use this and who can't?

  Without wanting to steal the thread and because this issue is related I have
another question. If I click on the applet with the right mouse I have one
option called "Edit Connections..."

  I get a dialog with all the types of connection supported by NM that have
been used. So far so good. :-)

  For each connection I have three options, add, edit and delete. For me using
KDE only the last option is available, the other two are greyed out. Is this
normal, a bug or some sloppiness from me? :-)

  I saw a picture on Dan's blog where those options where active...

--
José Abílio