Bug triage - what is going to be achieved?

Adam Tkac atkac at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 11:45:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 06:32:28AM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Adam Tkac wrote:
>
> > this morning I checked my mailbox and there were many messages from
> > bugzilla. But after inspection nothing interesting was there, only
> > bogus from some stupid bot.
>
> I, for one, welcome and appreciate the efforts being made here to clean out
> and triage old bugs.

Yes, for example for desktop application whose have huge amount of bugs this
thing is good (your case I think). But on the other hand for server components
is this bad because every bug needs maintainer inspection and 99% bugs should
not be closed and have to be patched - this is my case.

Adam

--
Adam Tkac, Red Hat, Inc.