bugzilla triage madness :-/

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 17:52:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 13:13 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Thoughts:

Better thought.  Actually get somebody working on new maintainer
containment stuff I proposed
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/NewMaintainerContainment

and then open the package set up for the rest of us that aren't "new"
anymore.  Only lock down those that are owned by extremely paranoid
folken (kernel, glibc).

That's what we're really after both technically and politically.  Keep
the newbies from harming more than their own little world of packages,
let the experienced folks have full reign over everything, lock down a
few specific packages.

If only I had an intern to help me with this...

--
Jesse Keating