Rawhide 20080404 Snapshot Released

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 19:45:04 UTC 2008

As part of our development schedule, we are releasing a snapshot of
Rawhide in Live form.  We are releasing these via bittorrent
only as it is a much lighter weight method to get bits out the door than
to go through our mirroring system.  If you cannot use bittorrent we
apologize for the inconvenience.

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ has a section marked
Rawhide-20080404-Snapshot with Live torrents.  Due to ongoing issues
with X in anaconda we do not have CDs/DVDs of rawhide at this time.  We
may add them if an X fix happens.

Please us bugzilla to report any problems you find (after making sure
that somebody else hasn't already reported the issues).  The Beta
release notes ( http://fedoraproject.org/en/f9-beta-relnotes ) still
mostly apply.

Thanks for all the testing!
--