xulrunner rendering issues ?

On my rawhide setup, both epiphany and galeon are very much unusable at this point because of font and image sizes going haywire. Screenshot :

http://www.poolshark.org/images/xulrunner.png

Left is epiphany. Top right is galeon (with zoom set at 100%). Bottom right is firefox, which looks good. A quick bugzilla search came up empty, so am I the only one affected ??

-denis