OptimizationKit 0.1.2-rc1

Balbir Singh bsingharora at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 19:42:01 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Optimization Kit
<optimizationkit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a developer of OptimizationKit daemon
>
> "OptimizationKit is tool (daemon) for making optimal work of Linux, according to
> parameters given in the configuration file. It allows to chagne CFS, CFQ,
> Deadline and Aticipatory scheduling parameters for task depending on
> configuration.
> [..]
> OptimizationKit allows to use cgroups mechanism for 2.6.24 and above version
> of kernel. This mechanism allows to split users into groups, which allocates
> quantified system stocks."
> see doc/doc_en.txt for more informations
>
> I'm looking for a Fedora developer who is willing to create and
> maintain a OptimizationKit RPM package.
>
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/optimization/OptimizationKit/v0.1/OptimizationKit-0.1.2_rc1.tar.bz2
>
> Regards,
> Michal

Hi, Michal,

We are trying to do something similar with libcg. We do provide
configuration files and configuration and an API to program control
groups (cgroups). Please see http://libcg.sf.net.  Is there a reason
why a C API or programming interface is not provided in Optimization
Kit?

Thanks,
Balbir