bugzilla triage madness :-/

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:57:08 UTC 2008

Might wanna point to the plagiarized source - that took me hours to
write :).  Seriously, that is a good point. I realize that there is
limited reporter time.  However, there are *many* more than 590
reporters to report bugs - it becomes an issue of supply and demand at
that point - the demand for developer time outstrips the supply of it.
  Sad but true...