Re: KDE4: Some General Comments

Orion Poplawski wrote:
My comment (not sure where to file so posting here):

- Menu items seem sorted weird - Seem to be sorted by the second line entry that gets display when you hover over the item, but it uses a different name for the main large title. Very confusing.
The menu items aren't sorted at all. My main section has things placed utterly hap-hazardly; I think it's simply because the sorting part isn't done yet. And don't even get me started on KMenuEdit right now... it reminds me of working with the Xfce Menu Editor...