Re: kernel drm bugs and regressions (mga, savage users please test)

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 18:19:20 +1000,
  Dave Airlie <airlied redhat com> wrote:
> I'd really like feedback from nouveau, radeon, savage and mga people
> that have working DRI now, and to let me know via a bug if the new
> kernel regresses that or oopses after 211 in the drm code.

I tested 212 with glxgears on my 9200 at home and it seemed to work OK.
I had seen some weird stuff at work (where I have an r5xx based card),
but I didn't have time to look at it carefully so it might not be
a problem with the kernel. I'll test it more carefully today and open
a bug if it really appears to be a regression.