200+ packages up for grabs

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Mon Apr 14 20:35:36 UTC 2008

Hans de Goede wrote:
> No I'm not leaving or anything like that. But keeping 200+ packages in top
> condition is taking quite a large chunk of time (duh). So I'm looking for
> fellow contributers who want to become the maintainer of a few (100 or so :)
> packages of mine to lighten my load.

Before I reply with anything else, allow me to say a big *THANK YOU*
(bold/italics/h1/underline/etc.) for all the work you put into Fedora
packaging and whatnot. Very much appreciated!

>      * tremulous -- First Person Shooter game based on the Quake 3 engine
>      * tremulous-data -- Data files for tremulous the FPS game

I play Tremulous on a near-daily basis; and I would love to help maintain it
in Fedora, if that is acceptable. =)

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)