fedora.download.redhat.com weirdness

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 02:19:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 17:05 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:

> Note the different last-modified dates as wel..

We had a snafu with the compose tools and the current state of trying to
get all the packages signed for the release.  Turns out that if you have
a signed header imported into koji, but no matching written out package,
mash will default back to the unsigned version, which means we got
unsigned versions of just about everything.  100+ gigs of churn.  I
halted it before too much leaked out and reverted to yesterday's
content.  We'll suspend rawhide until we can get signed packages written
out.

--
Jesse Keating