Headsup: new upstream plib (ABI change) coming to rawhide (F10)

Hi All,

A miracle has happened and upstream has released a new plib, I've prepated and build (tag dist-f10) an updated version for this.

As upstream does not believe in ABI stability (no really they don't I've discussed this with them in the past) this release breaks the ABI (and luckily the soname changes too).

So all plib using packages will need to be rebuild, plib will hit rawhide when it unfreezes once F-9 is done, so no worries this won't impact F-9.

I've done test rebuilds of my 2 plib using packages and the new build seems ok, maintainers of other plib using packages (SimGear, FlightGear) may want to do a testbuild too to prepare for a quick rebuild once rawhide unfreezes. Please let me know of any issues you encounter with the new plib.

Regards,

Hans