Re: My JWuN Project idea.... - PackageKit ?

Jason (spot) Brower wrote:
I have proposed the JWuN project for Google Summer of Code and wanted
to get the ideas of everyone, mentor or not about what hardware could
be used software could we worry about in this project.
The abstract and information of what I submitted should be enough to
give you an idea of what it will do...
Do you know much about PackageKit ?
packagekit lists freedesktop org

see also:
http://hughsient.livejournal.com/55964.html?view=390300#t390300

It sounds like you guys have the some of the same sorts of goals ?

DaveT.