Re: tool to detect new versions

Chris Weyl wrote:
On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr> wrote:
Hello,

 Are you aware of tools to help maintainers (or users) to detect that
 a new version of the software is out without clicking? For perl there is
 http://perl.biggerontheinside.net/packages/list
 but in general is there something available? I remember having seen
 something in debian I don't remember if it is debian specific. I also
 remember flowing things on this list, but I couldn't find anything on
 google.

Ah!  Be kind.  It's still a little, um, alpha :)

                                        -Chris

Looks good :-) Any chance you can add EPEL to this page ?

Regards,
Xavier