Re: F9 beta: disk druid

Gerry Reno wrote:
I just went back to the site and I see that the link has changed to Preview Release. So I'll load it up and see what happens.

Yes you were using Beta thats a bit older, but I suspect those issues will continue in Preview anyway. Disk Druid has been reordering partitions on disk in this way for years.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29