Thanks for considering me....

It looks like I didn't get accepted for my project, JWuN, but I wanted
to thank those that supported me and made effort to comment about both
in email and on the student dashboard.  If we are lucky, perhaps we
can even start to see a version of this soon anyway.  It sounded like
a simple project, according to the group, perhaps it is.
Regards,
Jason Brower