Install F9 on a loopback file a la Wubi

Hi list,
Did anyone successfully install a modern Fedora on a loopback file a la Wubi ? I know nothing automated like Wubi exists for Fedora, I have no problem bringing my sledge hammer to make this work. I just need to know if there are any pointers/guides somewhere for how to make this work?
PS: Please don't ask why would I want to do that :)
Regards