Re: Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 20:33 +0300, Axel Thimm wrote:
In a nutshell: Keep things as are, but if there really is a command
that is used by "normal" users move that out of sbin or make a symlink
(commands that used to live in sbin and moved out are for example
ping and traceroute)

If we were to keep things the way they are, we need to munge sudo so
that it takes into account the sbin paths.  Continually doing "sbin foo"
and getting foo not found is infuriating to no end, combined with the
guessing game of "is it /sbin or /usr/sbin I must call out on this
system this week".

+1

This is exactly what we need for this problem.

/Thomas