Re: Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

Mike Cronenworth wrote:
No. It will promote proper program installation paths. Right now we basically have "Security Through Obscurity," which I thought was frowned upon in our world.

This has exactly nothing to do with security and all to do with minimizing confusion/complexity for users vs providing convenient access to system tools.

/Thomas