Re: Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

Axel Thimm wrote:

If you know something is broken and you need to fix it then why use
sudo on every call to something needing root privileges and not do the
right thing and su -/sudo -i and diagnose and fix the problem?

And you never have multiple screens on a machine open when you're diagnosing a problem?

And in one window you're busily typing away root commands while the other is tailing your applications log file as a normal user. Hmm... Maybe I need to tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log -- do that in my root shell since error_log is protected on Fedora. Oh yeah -- wonder what getenforce says: Ctrl-Z the app log since nothing good shows up and grrrr:

  [badger springer ~]$ getenforce
  -bash: getenforce: command not found
[badger springer ~]$ /sbin/get<TAB><BS><BS><BS><BS>^A/usr^E<TAB><TAB>en<TAB><ENTER>

-Toshio