Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:44:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Matthew Saltzman <mjs at clemson.edu> wrote:

>  On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 12:40 -0400, max bianco wrote:
>
> >  What about the
>  > user who hoses his system with fdisk by accident? Will he love Fedora
>  > for it?
>
>  A normal user running fdisk sees:
>
>         $ fdisk /dev/sda
>         You will not be able to write the partition table.
>
>         Command (m for help):
>
>  System-hosing seems to be ruled out.
>
>  --
>                 Matthew Saltzman
>
>  Clemson University Math Sciences
>  mjs AT clemson DOT edu
>  http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs

To which i will answer, for the last time I promise, why let them use
it at all if they cannot use it for its intended purpose. Namely
partioning disks. There are other commands as well , i used fdisk as
an example not to change the focus of the topic but it is what it is,
it isn't up to me anyway.

Max