sudo-like login with policykit

I like using the sudo style logins on my box, where it asks for my password instead of root's. That may not be anyone else's thing, that's OK. This is not a thread about changing the default.

But about changing it for me personally...

In F8 I was able to do this by mass-editing a whole bunch of console-kit config files and adding myself to wheel. PolicyKit is supposed to make this easier now, but I haven't figured out how to do it.

My question is: should we provide a mechanism to make switching to personal authentication easy (or easier at any rate)? We don't have to change the default, but empowering the user is a good thing. I would add that the ability to remove the root password from the same tool might also be helpful (none of my boxes have any root password whatsoever).

--CJD