Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 04:24:38 UTC 2008

I am quite opposed to adding */sbin to the standard user path.  I
don't need daemons showing up when I tab/tab and I don't need iscsi
target command, clustering, filesystem creation and modification
tools, raid setup and kernel tweaking commands available to my
end-users.  Is it so hard for somebody to learn to type /sbin or
/usr/sbin?  Heck, they can even add it to their own profile if they so
desire.  By default, I don't think I should have administrative
binaries in the path of Joe Clueless User.  More choices is confusion
for most people.  Keep that in mind.

stahnma