How to downgrade Fedora to previous release?

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 10:30:12 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:01:27 +0400, Peter Lemenkov scripst:
> I can't fill bugzilla ticket because I just don't know exactly to what
> component this issue must be assigned - xorg-x11, some particular
> driver, some middleware layer as pango/gtk/qt/etc, maybe this is bug in
> freetype or somethere - I don't know.

Don't bother about this -- just file it as xorg-x11 or something. That's
our job to know, where to refile it. It's better to have a bug filed under
bad component than not to have it at all. Of course, I am not promoting
blind filing everything under xorg-x11, you should do your research, but
if you just don't know, than let it not stop you from filing a bug.

Matěj

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.