Re: Unsigned apps in rawhide

pingou wrote:
Alan wrote:
When I updated this moring, I get errors on the gnome-desktop and
control-center packages claiming they are unsigned.

Is this a known problem or should I fill out a bug?

I faced this with more than one package such as
gnome-desktop* and also control-center

I think Jesse Keating replied earlier to another thread that several packages were known not signed so this is probably taken care of for each of them.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29