Fedora JeOS?

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 20:45:09 UTC 2008

Please take a look at thincrust.net. We have been looking at some tools
which are necessary to make it easier to create,deploy, and manage
virtual appliances. One of these items, is a tailored version of the OS
(aka a JeOS). What you will see there is a trimmed down kickstart file,
but we are interested in investigating other changes which will be
appliance friendly such as removing bare metal only modules, and
including items like the vm-ware tools.

There are also conversion tools, configuration engines, and a whole
backlog of items which we would love help on :).

-- bk