F9 installation screenshot

hi!

i managed to take a screenshot while updating my F8 to F9 rawhide. i chose "upgrade existing installation". everything was smooth. but there was this progress bar movement that really surprised me. it said it had to update 915 packages. at 496 packages, isn't it more than 50% complete ? the progress bar however is at far less than 50%. is that expected behaviour ? why ??

i am attaching a pic i took from my mobile :) . people pls pardon me for the tilted image i had to take. i couldn't get it properly done with my mobile. sos sorry for that.

regards,
amit.

JPEG image