Re: F9 installation screenshot

This is not a good idea. Imagine how much much mail traffic do you
generate with that, given how many people are subscribed to the list.
Also, many people use text-only e-mail clients.

A better idea would be to make the image accessible via web possibly
using service such as http://imageshack.us/ and post just a link.

Thanks,
hi,

i am thankful to you. i wasn't aware of this thing earlier. my apologies to all those who are facing problems because of me.

regards,
amit.