Thanks again

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:45:41 UTC 2008

Like to once again say thanks for all the hard work!  I started as a
Linux newbie back when Fedora first started.  Within a couple weeks I
jumped on the Rawhide wagon anxious to see all the new features and
changes.  The occasional development bugs/hiccups is what has taught
me Linux over the years!  I have been m$ free for years now and have
all of you guys to thank!  Couldn't be happier!

F9 is better than ever.....Looking forward to F29

Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org