Re: is xorg.conf still needed

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le mardi 29 avril 2008 à 23:05 -0400, Jeremy Katz a écrit :

This is a very strong goal for Fedora 10, at least for me.  There are a
couple of outstanding things that are going to have to be taken care of:
*) Getting the X keyboard layout set based on /etc/sysconfig/keyboard

I hope this will be done by making the console use xkb layouts,

Does it mean that we will have to have xkb things installed even on machines where X is not installed now?
(servers etc.)

~buc
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy