Anyone seeing serious network breakage in current Rawhide?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 14:05:47 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 09:38:32AM -0400, Michael Solberg wrote:
> FWIW I'm also seeing these issues with iwl3945 in
> kernel-2.6.25.10-47.fc8.  Is there an open BZ on this?

Not that I'm aware of.  The BZ mentioned earlier in this thread
appears to related to something quite different (broken IPv6 DNS
servers).  If you open one, please let us know.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 59 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)