Mono 2.0 preview 1 - heads up

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 21:04:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm currently building mono-2.0 preview 1.

Unfortunately, it's going to be slow as it's being done on my laptop rather
than my main box which has some HDD issues currently (they're knackered!). Due
to the number of changes, when things have built, I'll upload to my
fedorapeople area the i386 and srpms to the new packages.

Can maintainers of other mono packages please check their packages against the
new ones and build if required. That way, we can minimise the disruption that
tends to happen when something major is altered.

I'm hoping to upload at some point tomorrow.

TTFN

Paul

--
It's only me, only me and no-one else.