Conflicts in Rawhide i386

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Aug 3 06:43:34 UTC 2008

Michael Schwendt <mschwendt <at> gmail.com> writes:
> 1:kde-i18n-Brazil-3.5.9-9.fc10.noarch
>   File conflict with: kde-l10n-Brazil-4.1.0-2.fc10.noarch
>      /usr/share/doc/HTML/pt_BR/karm/index.cache.bz2
>      /usr/share/doc/HTML/pt_BR/multisynk/index.cache.bz2
>
> 1:kde-i18n-Danish-3.5.9-9.fc10.noarch
>   File conflict with: kde-l10n-Danish-4.1.0-2.fc10.noarch
>      /usr/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/kcmkontactnt.mo
>      /usr/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/kfile_vcf.mo

[and more conflicts involving the same directories/files for other languages]

Thanks! Those should be fixed in kde-i18n-3.5.9-10.fc10 which is now building.

The F9 packages aren't affected because the blacklisting works differently
there. (The conflicts are kdepim translations, F9 ships kdepim from KDE 3, so
the kdepim translations are shipped in kde-i18n, not kde-l10n, in F9, and it's
easier to blacklist stuff in cmake (kde-l10n) than autotools (kde-i18n).)

We'll have to investigate whether it makes sense to ship those translations at
all in kde-l10n (as far as I can tell, they're for applications which are no
longer part of KDE), but right now fixing the conflicts was the top priority.

        Kevin Kofler