bugzilla.redhat.com search javascript hangs??

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:44:35 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I'm trying to file a bug report in the new and shiny bugzilla. (Nice
UI!)
Before filing the BZ# I decided to search for existing bugs.
However, once I selected "Classification: Fedora" and "Product: Fedora",
the browser hanged for ~60 seconds at 100%, and then I got the following
message:

"
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete.

Script: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/js/productform.js:283
"

I managed to reproduce the problem a couple of times.

Anyone else seeing this? *
(F9, x86_64, Firefox 3.0.1)

- Gilboa
* I could report it against... bugzilla.redhat.com, but given the fact
that I cannot really search for exiting bugs...