[pkgdb] guake ownership updated

Jean-François Martin lokthare at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:17:42 UTC 2008

Le lundi 11 août 2008 à 08:47 +0200, Pierre-Yves a écrit :
> Debarshi Ray wrote:
> >> Well, it is only one month since this package is approved (by me on bug
> >> 450189)
> >> and is imported into Fedora. Would you tell us why you want to release
> >> the ownership of this package so fast?

Just because i don't use guake anymore and i have some problems with the
last version (0.3.1).
Due to my lack of interest, i won't try to build a package for the new
version so i think it was better to release the ownership to let someone
else take care of this package.

> > He still has two other packages [1]. So atleast he is not leaving the
> > project. :-)
> >
> > If he still wants to orphan it, may I express my interest in taking it
> > up? I quite like this package.

You are free to take the ownership.

--
Jean-François Martin