No maven2 on PPC64: wait or workaround?

Deepak Bhole dbhole at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 13:35:36 UTC 2008

There is no workaround (other than converting+building with ant
ofcourse). I have received a request from another packager for maven on
ppc64 as well. Rather than waiting until 2.0.9, I think it'll be better
to building the existing one on 2.0.4 for now. It is on my agenda for today.

Cheers,
Deepak

* Jerry James <loganjerry at gmail.com> [2008-08-11 14:37]: