Asana-Math: close but no cigar

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 04:55:17 UTC 2008

Unlike Office 2007, XeTeX checks if a font contains the math script,
not the MATH table to decide whether it will work or not for Unicode
math. So with STIX it complains:

Package fontspec Warning:
    Font "STIXGeneral/ICU" at 12.0pt does not contain script 'Math'

And predictably, it doesn't work:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~gaburici/uni-asana.pdf
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~gaburici/uni-cambria.pdf
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~gaburici/uni-stix.pdf