Fedora User Certificates

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Aug 26 16:45:08 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> Peter Robinson wrote:
> >> rm ~/.fedora-server-ca.cert ~/.fedora-upload-ca.cert
> >> fedora-packager-setup
> >
> > Anyone else seeing issues when running the f-p-s process on Fedora 9?
> >
> > I'm seeing the following errors
> >
> > $ fedora-packager-setup
> > Setting up Koji client...
> > Cannot specify -r, -p or -N if -O is given.
> > Usage: wget [OPTION]... [URL]...

A fix/workaround against f-p-s 0.3.1 for that is at
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/459826

Right, https://bugzilla.redhat.com/441862

> [I think this has changed from an error to a warning wget now, though
> I'm not sure if that's in a released version of wget or not.

Yep, released upstream (1.11.3+) I hear, but the new version is only in
Rawhide in Fedora.  Hopefully the wget maintainer acts on this soon for
released distro versions (see above bug report).

> I simply use curl instead of wget where possible these days.]

Ditto, and have ported a bunch of apps to do that too.  Upstreams have been
quite receptive to these changes.