Expected Plymouth behavior?

Dennis J. dennisml at conversis.de
Sat Aug 30 23:52:45 UTC 2008

Apparently plymouth now works on nvidia systems as I got a new boot display
after updating rawhide and rebooting the system.

I'm seeing kernel messages in white rather than the usual light gray and a
progress bar in the fedora colors but during the scrolling of the messages
the progress bar gets spewed over the screen making the whole thing look
rather broken (it's hard to describe). What is the normal boot sequence
supposed to look like on an up-to-date rawhide systems?

Regards,
   Dennis